Intellectual Property Management Inc.
PETER MILLER, THE LITERARY LION
Founder and President at Global Lion Intellectual Property Management
Peter Miller educates, inspires, and empowers writers through his Global Lion online platform and the Global Lion Insider Weekly Newsletter.
- 2020 Forbes Featured Article: Peter Miller: The New Normal For Business Entertaining
- President, and Founder of Global Lion Intellectual Property Management. Global Lion Intellectual Property Management is an international literary film and intellectual property management company that has evolved over several decades to become a unique force in the world of publishing, film, and digital content.
- 48+ years in the business.
- Authored “Author! Screenwriter! How to Succeed as a Writer in New York and Hollywood”.
- Represented 20+ New York Times bestsellers.
- Developed, produced, and/or sold more than 250 motion picture and television properties. Three of those films have been nominated for Emmy Awards.
- Peter’s TOP clients:
- Website: Global Lion Management
- Linkedin: Linkedin
- Instagram: Instagram
- Twitter: Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook
- Youtube: Youtube
- Published Blogs on Medium.com: Medium
- Article written by Jean-Pierre Isbouts: Spaces Hightail
- Published Blogs on ThriveGlobal.com: Thriveglobal
Peter Miller has been a literary and film manager for several decades and is President and CEO of Global Lion Intellectual Property Management, Inc. Known in both the publishing world and Hollywood as the “The Literary Lion”, he has represented more than 1,500 books, including 20+ New York Times bestsellers. Peter Miller is currently looking for cutting-edge authors both in fiction and non-fiction with global marketing and motion picture/television production potential. He only takes on major clients and projects. Peter Miller has developed, produced, and/or sold more than 250 motion picture and television properties through his companies, Global Lion Management, Inc. & Millennium Lion, Inc. along with film studios, networks, and production companies. Three of those films produced have been nominated for Emmy Awards: Goodbye, Miss Fourth of July (The Disney Channel, with four nominations); A Gift of Love (Showtime, with two nominations); and Helter Skelter (CBS, with one nomination). In addition, Peter Miller has a number of film and television projects currently in active development, with some nearing production, in association with Warner Bros. Features and Paramount/DreamWorks and other producers and production companies. Peter Miller regularly participates in colleges, universities, writing conferences, Book Expo America, the London International Book Fair, and the Frankfurt Book Fair. However, during these changing times, most events have moved virtually. For more information, please visit Google.com and search, “Peter Miller Literary Lion” or email StephanieGlobalLion@gmail.com.